The RM of Lipton No. 217
Council advises you to please not enter the Municipal Office if you:
- Are experiencing any of the following symptoms(mild or sever) such as a fever, a cough, difficult breathing/shortness of breath
- Have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Live with someone or have been in contact with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVl-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19
- It is our recommendation to call the office 306-336-2244 should you require information or e-mail our office email@example.com, we will respond.
- The office does not have a large area and the distance for people separation is difficult to accommodate
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping our community safe.
Reeve Corey Senft and Council
|Cleanfarms collection teams are coming to Southern Saskatchewan, starting next week, with 20 collection events that occur on specific dates at various locations.|
These events provide an opportunity for farmers to bring unwanted pesticides and obsolete livestock/equine medications to collection sites, so they can be disposed of safely and securely.
Questions about which products are accepted in this collection program can be directed to (416) 622-1105 or email Cleanfarms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test bags can be picked up at RM office.
The Rural Municipality of Lipton No.211 is currently accepting applications from self-motivated individuals for the permanent, full time position of GRADER OPERATOR SEASONAL