The RM of Lipton No. 217
Council advises you to please not enter the Municipal Office if you:
- Are experiencing any of the following symptoms(mild or sever) such as a fever, a cough, difficult breathing/shortness of breath
- Have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Live with someone or have been in contact with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVl-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19
- It is our recommendation to call the office 306-336-2244 should you require information or e-mail our office firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond.
- The office does not have a large area and the distance for people separation is difficult to accommodate
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping our community safe.
Reeve Corey Senft and Council
Statistics Canada will be hiring in your community!
• We will be hiring approximately 32,000 census employees to count every person in Canada.
• Schools, housing, and health and emergency services are all planned using census data.
• In the current context of COVID-19, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees at all times.
• Help your community to plan for the future- apply as of January 6, 2021 !
Regular Council Meeting dates, when a regular meeting date is changed
a noticed is posted of the new date of the meeting.
The First Tuesday of the month is the regular scheduled meeting date for RM of Lipton Council and the meeting shall begin at 9:00 AM. from November to March . and 8:00 PM from April to October.
|Cleanfarms collection teams are coming to Southern Saskatchewan, starting next week, with 20 collection events that occur on specific dates at various locations.|
These events provide an opportunity for farmers to bring unwanted pesticides and obsolete livestock/equine medications to collection sites, so they can be disposed of safely and securely.
Questions about which products are accepted in this collection program can be directed to (416) 622-1105 or email Cleanfarms at email@example.com.