The RM of Lipton No. 217
Council advises you to please not enter the Municipal Office if you:
- Are experiencing any of the following symptoms(mild or sever) such as a fever, a cough, difficult breathing/shortness of breath
- Have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Live with someone or have been in contact with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVl-19 and/or are experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19
- It is our recommendation to call the office 306-336-2244 should you require information or e-mail our office email@example.com, we will respond.
- The office does not have a large area and the distance for people separation is difficult to accommodate
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping our community safe.
Reeve Corey Senft and Council
Regular Council Meeting dates, when a regular meeting date is changed
a noticed is posted of the new date of the meeting.
The First Tuesday of the month is the regular scheduled meeting date for RM of Lipton Council and the meeting shall begin at 9:00 AM. from November to March . and 8:00 PM from April to October.
Test bags can be picked up at RM office.